Shandong Linqing Yinhe Paper Co., Ltd., formerly Shandong Linqing Paper Mill, was approved by the Shandong Provincial Department of Industry and invested by the State in 1958 in the Great Yuejinjin and the three paper mills in Dezhou and Liaocheng. The designed annual production capacity is 1500. Tons, is a state-owned small pulp and paper enterprise, under the jurisdiction of the Industrial Bureau of Liaocheng Administrative Office. In the same year, 36 employees (hereinafter referred to as 36 friends) were mobilized from several small enterprises in Linqing, and the foundation stone was laid on the site of the current Yinhe Paper Factory in Linqing Beida. After the Great Leap Forward, the entire country's natural disasters for three consecutive years, the original planned economy was hit hard. The first piece of the Linqing Paper Factory, which was born in the Great Leap Forward, had a daily production of 5 tons of single-cylinder paper machine equipment. A 25m3 steaming ball has not yet entered the workshop, and was forced to "dismount." At that time, the provincial government's instructions were called "stop, slow construction." After three difficult years, the national economy that has been hit hard has been growing year by year, and it has brought new vitality to Linqing Paper Mill, which has been “stopped, slowed down,” and “dismounted”. In July 1965, it was approved by the Provincial Department of Industry to continue construction. At the end of 1965, 29 people from the first batch of students recruited after the completion of the project entered the factory. After the decommissioning in 58 years, the original “36 Friends” scattered in more than a dozen small enterprises returned to the factory one after another. In the beginning of April, 66, the first one was put into operation. The installation of the production line and the preparation of materials before the production. In October of that year, the first production line was completed and put into trial operation; the second batch of 40 students (then called contract workers) after the completion of the end of October entered the factory and went into operation at the end of 66. The number of employees is less than 120. The original "oriented" products are also made from cotton-wood leather as raw materials (to replace wood) to produce imitation paper bags.